The Best Late Night Food in Whistler: A Local’s Top Picks
Our city may have world-class skiing, biking, and partying, but what Whistler lacks is late-night food. s
There’s nothing like driving from Vancouver to Whistler Village at 9 pm, starving, and not knowing where to grab dinner. It’s also a whole other thing to après all day and end up struggling to find a snack before hitting up your next late-night bar.
Because we understand both struggles here at Forged Axe Throwing, we’ve thrown together an easy-to-follow guide of where to eat in the late-night and earlyish hours in Whistler.
The Only Late-Night Food Options in Whistler After Midnight
El Furniture Warehouse
Cheap eats, a divey interior, and tasty drinks make for happy campers. El Furniture Warehouse is extremely popular with locals and tourists alike for its great vibes and bargain prices. The spot has also recently upped their menu, so the restaurant serves up some mean cuisine for $5, rather than previously frozen goods. We recommend sending one person from your party to throw your name on the waitlist early as there’s usually a long line.
- Pricing: Drinks start at $7, food starts at $6
- Hours: Open from 11 am to 2 am
- Phone: 604-962-8848
- Location: 4314 Main St. Whistler
Fat Tony’s Pizza
If you’re ordering pizza, Fat Tony’s is the way to go. With free delivery throughout Whistler, good luck choosing between their various classics and vegetarian, vegan, and meat options. We love their beef and blue cheese pizza, as well as the vegan artichoke and sundried tomato pizza. Don’t forget the complimentary sauces on each large ‘za!
- Pricing: Small pizza start at $13
- Hours: 11 am to 3 am daily
- Location: 11-4122 Village Green, Whistler
- Phone: 604-905-0900
Pizza truly is one of the best late-night foods in Whistler. Domino’s pizza is an excellent option if you’re on a budget. We suggest ordering online to make the best use of their coupons and deals. If you have a few extra dollars to spend, get the original handmade pan pizza, a major upgrade to the regular Domino’s fare.
- Pricing: Pizza starts at $8.99
- Hours: 11 am to 3 am daily
- Location: 4368 Main Street, Whistler
- Phone: 604-932-0410
The Raven Room
The best cocktails in Whistler come from The Raven Room. We’ve heard pretty great things about their food too. If you’re looking for small plates, visit between 3 to 5 pm and 10 pm to midnight. Larger mains are served between 5 and 10 pm. We suggest arriving during the 3 to 5 pm happy hour, when you can get one small plate and a drink for only $17.
- Pricing: Drinks start at $7, food starts at $5
- Hours: 3 pm to 1 am daily
- Phone: 604-962-0311
- Location: in the Pan Pacific Village Center Hotel – 4299 Blackcomb Way, Whistler
Semi-Late-Night Food Options in Whistler (Open After 10 pm)
Main Street Noodles
Craving teriyaki noodles, chow mein, Singapore noodles, or even fried rice late at night in Whistler? Main Street Noodles can whip it up for you. All you have to do is pick your protein and spice level, and they’ll have it ready for you to take out or pick up at your front door. The restaurant doesn’t offer any indoor seating and has a convenient take-out window for you to use on the go.
- Pricing: A box of noodles and toppings starts at $10.95
- Hours: 12 pm to 10:30 pm daily
- Location: 114-4368 Main Street, Whistler
- Phone: 604-962-1068
One of the most popular spots for late-night eats is Earls. Ask any local and they’ll tell you that Earls has one of the best happy hours in the city. In addition to drinks, you can get everything from appetisers to main courses and dinner from 10 pm to close.
- Pricing: Drinks start at $6; food starts at $8
- Hours: Open 11:30 am to 11 pm Monday to Thursday, 10:30 am to 11:30 pm on Friday, and 10 am to 11:30 pm Saturday.
- Location: 4295 Blackcomb Way, Whistler
- Phone: 604-935-3222
Whether you’re looking for a full meal or some sides to share, The Keg has it. With a kitchen open until 10:30 pm, pick from steakhouse plates in their dining room or bar grub. The street-level bar, which was once known as Brandys, is filled with televisions playing the game and a live DJ spinning the decks on weekends.
- Pricing: Drinks start at $6; food starts around $10
- Hours: Open 4 pm to midnight daily
- Location: 4429 Sundial Place, Whistler
- Phone: 604-932-5151
Black’s Pub is the sister restaurant to Longhorn. The gastropub has a great view of both Whistler and Blackcomb and is located right at the bottom of the ski-out. Black’s Pub is one of the main hotspots in the village and serves lunch, après, dinner, and late-night eats on not one but two patios.
- Pricing: Drinks start at $10; food starts at $15
- Hours: Open Monday through Thursday from 2 pm to 1 am, Friday from 2 pm to 1:30 am, and Sunday from 12 pm to 1 am.
- Location: 7-4340 Sundial Place, Whistler
- Phone: 888-823-7932
If you’re looking for a wonderful family-style menu to share, Harajuku Izakaya is the place for you. The Japanese gastropub specialises in shareable dishes as well as serving up slurpable ramen from sister restaurant Ohyama Ramen. We suggest ordering their Tuna Karamiso Ae, Honey Garlic Chicken, and Rock’ n’ Roll.
- Pricing: Drinks start around $6; food starts at $4
- Hours: 5 to 10:30 pm from Sunday through Thursday, and 5 pm to 11 pm on Friday and Saturday
- Location: 205-4000 Whistler Way, Whistler
- Phone: 604-962-7222
Old-school vibes with new-school drinks are what Stonesedge Kitchen aims to do. Their menu offers a fresh take on Canadian cuisine and specialises in share plates and indulgent desserts. Their late-night dishes are served from 10 pm to 12:45 am daily.
- Pricing: Drinks start around $9; food starts at $18
- Hours: 9 am to 1 am daily
- Location: 4122 Village Green, Whistler
- Phone: 888-823-7932
Late-Night Food Options In Whistler
With COVID-19 restrictions easing up, we’re sure that more and more restaurants will keep their doors open later and later.
For now, use our list of restaurants above to fill your bellies in the late hours in Whistler.