Axe Throwing – 1 Hour Public Lane
For groups of 2-3, players may be grouped with other groups of the similar size in the same lane. If you’re a group of 2-3 but want a private lane you can choose the “Private Lane” option. Prices start at a 4 person minimum.
* Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your session is scheduled to begin.
- Participant 8 Participants per Lane
Join us axe throwing in Victoria, BC
Let us introduce you to this great sport! Book a session and get ready to discover your new favourite pastime.
Book in for an hour session with one of our incredible coaches and let us introduce you to this great sport and guide you through the basics of throwing an axe and hitting the bullseye! Bring your friends and family, a stranger you met on the bus, a tinder date you want to make a great first impression on. Grab an axe and get throwing!
Things To Know Before You Throw
- Your group size determines the amount of targets you will be assigned.
— Example: 1-3 people will be on “shared lanes” which can be merged with another group.
- Guests should aim to arrive 10 minutes before the start of their session in order to leave time to fill out waivers.
- All participants will be required to have closed-toed shoes on.
- Our minimum throwing age is 10 years old.
- All minors (19 years or younger) must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- We are a licensed premise so beer and other drinks are available for purchase during your session.