Axe Throwing – 1 Hour
For groups of 2-3 players players may be grouped with other groups of the similar size in the same lane. If you’re a group of 2-3 but want a private lane you can choose the “Private lane” option, prices start at a 4 person minimum.
*Availability limited. Contact us before dropping by to ensure space and availability.
- Price CAD
- Price USD
- Starting At:
Throw Your First Axe in Whistler Today
Axe throwing is an amazing indoor activity in Whistler. No matter the weather outside, you can always throw an axe!
It’s a great opportunity to learn a new skill under the guidance of our experienced coaches. If you’ve been axe throwing before, then we can’t wait to show you our tournaments and games! Bring your friends and family, a stranger you met on the bus, a Bumble date… whoever you want. Grab an axe and get throwing!
In an hour, you learn the basics of safety, one-handed throws, two-handed throws, and games! Our coaches will take you from zero to hero, and you will be hitting bullseyes in no time!
Things to Know Before You Throw
- You should aim to arrive 10 minutes before the start of your session in order to leave time to fill out waivers.
- All participants are required to have closed-toed shoes on.
- Our minimum throwing age is 10 years old.
- All minors (19 years or younger) must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- We are a licensed premises! Which means we do sell beer and other alcoholic beverages.