To All Our Guests
Forged is all about sharing an amazing experience. COVID has made this a challenge but we’re up for the task to make sure that all our guests and staff are safe while having fun.
We want to thank you in advance for your patience as we will not have as much availability due to capacity restrictions on the venue.
In addition to our reduced schedule and limited capacity Forged has implemented the following measures to keep everyone safe:
- We have installed plexiglass dividers for all of our axe throwing lanes. This separates the throwers from the spectators.
- We have installed plexiglass dividers at our reception desk and bar to keep a physical barrier at high frequency locations.
- Staff and guests must wear a mask at all times while in the venue.
- We do have masks available if you forgot yours, just let us know and we’ll bring one out to your car.
- In between sessions our staff perform a full sanitation of all the high touch surfaces. This includes all counters, axes, door knobs, chairs, and any other area that was used by the previous guest.
- Hand sanitizer is available for everyone to use. We have secured a large supply so please use it whenever you need.
- Employees do not have any overlaps in shifts. This prevents spread in case any staff member starts to show symptoms.
- Employees who are showing any symptoms must stay home.
- We have reorganized our group areas to ensure social distancing practices can be adhered to.
We want to thank you for continuing to support Forged throughout this wild time. As a local Whistler business we’re so proud to be part of the community and show all of our guests a safe and memorable experience at Forged.